On this page you will find an overview of the research projects based at the CNSR.
If you would like more information on the individual projects, simply visit the linked websites.
- Neural correlates of fine and gross motor learning
(Wanner P. & Steib S., ISSW, November - December 2021, Psychomotor Lab, fNIRS)
- The effect of working memory load on intelligence test performance at different timings (Beat the metronome)
(Löffler C. & Hagemann D.)
- Parent Sysnchrony Project (PSP)
(Schneider I. & Herpertz S.)
- Biopsychology of emotional and cognitive self-regulation (BioMARC)
(Holt D. & Wüstenberg T.)
- Effect of the truthfulness of statements on mimic activity
(Strump A. & Voß A, Institute of Psychology, AB Methodology, since January 2022, Psychophysiology Lab, EMG).
- Neural correlates of growth mindsets in primary school children (A lot going on at the zoo)
(Stern M., Erdmann K., Wüstenberg T., Karlen Y. & Hertel S., IBW, SEKI - Self-Regulation of Children, from March 2022, Psychophysiology Lab, EEG)
- Psychological aspects of AI-mediated communication in health care (VERIKOM)
(Mahal J., Mayer C. & Ditzen B.)
Projects in preparation:
- Context-dependence of extreme athletes' coping strategies
(Gerwann S. & Frenkel M.)