The Advisory Board supports the management of the CNSR and the FoF4 in ensuring the scientific quality of the studies conducted in the CNSR and advises them on strategic decisions. The Advisory Board consists of:
- Prof. Dr. Silke Hertel (Institute of Educational Sciences and spokesperson of FoF4)
- Prof. Dr. Dirk Hagemann (Psychological Institute)
- Prof. Dr. Andreas Voß (Psychological Institute)
- Dr. Martin Stoffel (Medical Psychology)
- Dr. Philipp Wanner (Institute of Sport and Sport Sciences)
- Dr. Torsten Wüstenberg (CNSR)
The work of the Board is coordinated by Dr. Torsten Wüstenberg.